- Rates Starting At
- Adult - November through June 30th Ages 18+
- Adult - 9:30am Tours Ages 18+
- Adult - July 1st through October 30th Ages 18+
- Kids Ages 6-17
- Young Kids Ages 5 and Under
Salem Heritage Tours
See the rich history of Salem come alive on this unforgettable walking tour! Join Salem Heritage Tours and uncover a whole new side of this fascinating city.
Learn about Salem’s immigrant origins, its maritime past, and, of course, the haunting 1692 Witch Trials. Follow our informative, passionate, and entertaining tour guide as he connects Salem’s dark past with its charming present.
On this hour-long tour, visit several iconic tributes to Salem’s turbulent past. Explore the Salem Witch Trial Memorial, where 20 granite benches represent the 19 individuals tried, convicted, and executed in 1692. One elderly man, Giles Corey, wasn’t hanged. How did he die? Find out on our tour.
Experience the magic still present in Salem’s streets as we discuss questions such as:
- Why are the Salem Witch Trials still relevant today?
- Why is it important that we learn from the actions of our past?
- Where do new ideas for board games come from?
- Where did Harry Houdini pull off one of his famous escapes?
Remember to bring some comfortable walking shoes and plenty of questions! If you are especially interested in a particular topic, be sure to let us know and we will do our best to incorporate it into the tour!
We meet on the Salem Common at the fence, opposite the Roger Conant Statue. The meeting location is directly across the street from the Salem Witch Museum.